Today Chelsey and Sara share a few of their favorite coming of age novels featuring characters past adolescence. If you’re looking for your next book club pick, this TBR toppler is full of highly discussable women’s fiction and literary fiction to choose from. We can’t wait to hear what you pick up after listening!
Listen to the episode right in your web browser with this link.
For more bonus episodes, nerdy classes, and extra book talk, join our Classics Club: patreon.com/novelpairings.com.
Connect with us on Instagram or Twitter. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get updates and behind-the-scenes info.
Get two audiobooks for the price of one from Libro.fm. Use our Libro.fm affiliate code NOVELPAIRINGS and support independent bookstores.
- The Mothers by Brit Bennett (Amazon)
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King (Amazon)
- A Room Called Earth by Madeleine Ryan (Amazon)
- The Switch by Beth O’Leary (Amazon)
- All My Mother’s Lovers by Ilana Massad (Amazon)
- Queenie by Candace Carty-Williams (Amazon)
- You Exist Too Much by Zaina Arafat (Amazon)
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid (Amazon)
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub (Amazon)
- Ayesha at Last by Uzma Jalaluddin (Amazon)
- You Me Everything by Catherine Isaac (Amazon)
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert (Amazon)
- American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld (Amazon)
- Circe by Madeline Miller (Amazon)