In anticipation of this month’s book club read, we’re sharing a whole stack of novels set in the 1920s. We are giving you a little bit of everything in this list: historical fiction, romance, mystery, backlist books, and new releases to help you step back in time and witness the opulence and turbulence of the Roaring 20s. We hope you find the perfect glittering, scandalous, or suspenseful novel to escape into.
Listen here, or in your favorite podcast app.
- The Chosen and the Beautiful by Nghi Vo
- Shrines of Gaiety by Kate Atkinson
- Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
- Let Us Dream by Alyssa Cole
- The Master Butchers Singing Club by Louise Erdrich
- The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
- The Masterpiece by Fiona Davis
- Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh
- Jazz by Toni Morrison
- The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
November: The Chosen and The Beautiful by Nghi Vo